A 12-WEEK GROUP PROGRAM DESIGNED FOR THE CANINE SPORT ENTHUSIAST WHO WANTS TO TAKE THEIR CANINE FITNESS PROGRAM FROM BARELY CUTTING IT TO FULLY FUNCTIONING AND YOUR DOG READY TO PERFORM AT THEIR BEST.
We Ask Extraordinary Things of Our Dogs in Todays Performance Sports
It Takes Skill, Strength, Balance, and Timing to be Competitive
...have some success in your sport but want to take it to the next level?
...have trouble sticking to an exercise routine?
...wonder what exercises will target your needs?
...need help with creative solutions?
...need help optimizing your time for fitness?
...want a trained eye helping you achieve optimal performance?
A Solution That Meets Your Needs
Strength and conditioning exercises specifically designed for your dog's needs and the activities or sports you participate in.
- Evaluate your dog's level of fitness
- Define strengths and weaknesses
- Select exercises based on known behaviors
- Advanced performance video review to define goals
- Sport specific improvement
- Work within a competitive time frame
- Determine a starting point
- Optimize time spent
- Track progress
- Define the steps to success
- Short term goals
- Match exercises to movements required for sport
- Understand how fitness can improve performance
- Define training needs
With This Coaching Program You Will Learn
Invest in your dog's ability to perform while decreasing the chance of injury
Evaluate your dog's structure, strengths, and weaknesses
Define your goals and overall performance needs
Complete your fitness program designed to meet the needs of your dog and chosen sport
Enjoy a Like Minded Community
- Get a variety of perspectives
- Exchange ideas
- Enjoy talking to others that share a similar journey
- Learn about others sports goals
- Learn exercises designed for other sports that may also help your journey
Access to the internet
and a computer, tablet, or phone to participate in the one on one Zoom coaching calls
Access to Facebook
to interact with the private coaching group
Ability to video your dog doing the exercises
and share the video with your coach, and/or the ability to show your dog doing the exercises live via Zoom
Equipment based on your individual needs
there are many possible equipment options, or you may have something laying around your house
12-week group program that will elevate your dog's performance by building a stronger athlete while also educating you to really understand the form and function of each exercise.
What will I learn
How to perform the exercises and teach your dog the correct form
What to look for to know your dog is doing the exercises correctly
How to know your dog is ready for more, as well as understanding signs of fatigue
60 minute 1:1 Monthly Coaching Calls
TWO 15 minute Weekly Check-ins to keep you on track
Written Exercise Plans
30% off FitPAWS products*
$20 off Klimb/Blue-9*
*Product discounts for US residents only
Why Sign Up With Bobbie
- Over 18 years experience teaching canine fitness to sport competitors
- Extraordinary skilled eye for movement
- Expert dog trainer skilled at breaking down behavior
- Skilled at defining exercise specific to the needs of your dog
- Proficient at return to sport exercises
Is The Competitive Edge Sport Enthusiast Program Right for You?
Not sure how Bobbie Lyons can help you? Have questions you would like answered first? Bobbie would be happy to talk to you first so she can be 100% sure she can help you and your dog.Talk to Bobbie